Share the Joy": Sunshine on my shoulders. ..



It's a bright, sunny day in the Pacific Northwest
so it's pretty easy to feel the joy.

But I've also been priming the pump
by making art.
I create some images just for contests, 
like this one. 
The assignment was to use at least three prescribed items
to create a new image.


It's kind of fun to put yourself to the test
and see what you can create within the contest parameters.

Some images I create are just for the pure joy of it.


"Lovers Loved" created 7-9-14 on Polyvore.com by MeriMagic (Meri Arnett-Kremian)
I'm planning to print it on either a 24x24 or 30x30 canvas.
(It's not as if I'm lacking for art to hang on the walls,
but this piece makes me smile.)

How are you cultivating joy? 

Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

Unknown said…
Almost lost me Meri. I have entered by a new blog also. Still the same Peggy here however. Love your art.
rebecca said…
dearest, i have been away yet today marks my return. nothing could brighten my journey more than the gift of your light. i hope you will join me.
xo

Popular posts from this blog