Haiku My Heart: Venice







gondolas rocking
vaparetto passing by
Venice awakens

Comments

Oh, does it need to waken? This is such a serene scene that I wish it could last forever!
Lea said…
I have never seen such a rich blue, ever. This photo and your haiku are amazing and take me to another place and time that is beyond dreaming... Thank you Meri!
J C said…
How I would love to go there.
gma said…
stunning photograph and your words sublime.
carol l mckenna said…
Lovely photo of Venice and delightful haiku ~ awakening us all ~ thanks,

Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^
Mark said…
Your photo and haiku make me want to go to Venice before it vanishes forever under the sea...
rebecca said…
such a midnight blue comes calling. the peace remains in the memories all wrapped up in your capable eyes. you,a camera, small words- the wonderment of it all. thank you meri. i love reminiscing with you and all the places your heart includes me in.
xo
foxysue said…
Ah Venice! Yet to make her acquaintance, you paint a lovely image - one for the bucket list!

Popular posts from this blog