Lens Day: Waves Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 07, 2010 filled with mad powerroaring up against the landsuch ferocity Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments L. D. said… These are such wonderful shots. Having just seen the Atlantic shoreline the past week I am reminded of the power of the water and the wind. Your photos express that so well. Felisol said… Ahh, just my kind of scenery.I am in fact on a hut, listening to to wind an the sea this very moment.Your pictures are my Shangri- La. maria said… Wonderful shots! Those photos should be framed. :)I played too. Mine are here and here. Liz said… Beautiful beach photos!My entries:Moms... Check NyoYummy-as-can-be Anja said… The sea is so beautiful, in case one would life nearby only a blog with seafotos would be a great idea!
Comments
I am in fact on a hut, listening to to wind an the sea this very moment.
Your pictures are my Shangri- La.
I played too. Mine are here and here.
My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be