There's a meme for photo buffs
who are willing to share info
on how they captured their favorites.
It's not well known, so I thought maybe
I'd put some info here and you can
try it yourself.
It's called FAVORITE PHOTO FRIDAY
and here are the rules:
1. Tell what kind of camera you used.
2. If it's an SLR/DSLR, what lens did you shoot with?
3. Settings (ISO, shutter speed, aperture, lens length, etc)
4. Did you use any special lighting or techniques?
5. Is the shot straight out of the camera or edited?
If edited, please share the original shot and tell
what you did to it and what program you used.
6. Tell why the shot is a favorite.
Then go to Favorite Photo Friday and link your post.
I've played a few times,
but the more people share,