Thursday, September 23, 2010

Theme Thursday: Stretch


I know I'm a little behind, but things have been a little hectic. The challenge this week was "Stretch."

I'll give you images that show how
I'm stretching myself technically
with a camera in hand.


This shot was a photo first for me -- it was my first time
setting up my new tripod and first time using a model
in period costume.




The next shot was taken in Venice with my newest lens, an 18 - 24 mm wide angle. The lens has a tendency 
to stretch and distort.




I'd intended to use more examples,
but Blogger is being really weird right now.
I'm having trouble posting photos from my hard drive.


Oh well.

3 comments:

Nanc Twop said...

The lens has a tendency to stretch and distort.

...and its a cool effect!

Everyday Goddess said...

Cool shots! I would love to wear that period costume someday.

Prayer Girl said...

Your two pics said enough. They were perfect.

Mine is up.

PG